Our Auto Electrician will specialise in light and heavy diesel vehicle repairs and diagnostics. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Auto electrical repairs
- Diagnose, identify faults and trouble-shooting
- Fit electrical components to a variety of vehicles
- General warehouse duties
- Maintain a high degree of safety and follow OH & S procedures
To be considered for this role you will need;
- To be suitably qualified and hold a relevant trade certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- General computer skills
- To be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- To enjoy problem-solving
- The Ability to work unsupervised and independently as well as part of the team
- Manual Driver’s Licence (MR/HR licence preferred but not essential)
- To have a safety mindset
- Physically fit and able to perform manual work
What we offer:
Generous pay package - plus incentives for the right applicant.
Flexibility – negotiable work hours.
Cutting edge – we are experts in our field and strive for industry excellence .
Diversity – you will get the opportunity to work alongside the best in the industry and have the backup and support of our Superior Diesel Workshop of highly skilled technicians.
Positive company culture – we are a fun and innovative team and welcome new ideas.
Job Security – we are an expanding, fast-paced company, and continually diversifying into different fields to ensure maximum job security for our people.