If you have the drive to succeed in this exciting industry and can demonstrate the following attributes we would like to hear from you!
To be considered for an apprenticeship with our Company, you will need:
- Good communication skills and general computer skills
- To Be a quick learner
- To Be self motivated and have a positive attitude
- Enjoy problem solving
- To Be willing to take direction and listen
- The ability to work independently as well as part of the team
- To Be mechanically minded
- To hold a Manual Driver’s Licence (MR/HR licence preferred but not essential)
- To be Physically fit and able to perform manual work
What we offer:
Generous pay package - plus incentives for the right applicant.
Flexibility – negotiable work hours.
Cutting edge – we are experts in our field and strive for industry excellence .
Diversity – you will get the opportunity to work alongside the best in the industry and have the backup and support of our Superior Diesel Workshop of highly skilled technicians.
Positive company culture – we are a fun and innovative team and welcome new ideas.
Job Security – we are an expanding, fast-paced company, and continually diversifying into different fields to ensure maximum job security for our people.