Our Light vehicle Technicians specialise in light vehicle repairs, servicing and diagnostics. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Light vehicle servicing, repairs and maintenance to a high standard
- Use of Diagnostic equipment
- Repair and replace suspension and brake components
- General warehouse duties
- Workshop based position
- Maintain a high degree of safety
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Good communication skills
- General computer skills
- To be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Problem-solving skills
- The Ability to work unsupervised and independently as well as part of the team
- Broad Mechanical aptitude
- A strong work ethic
- To hold a Manual Driver’s Licence (MR/HR licence preferred but not essential)
- Relevant trade Qualifications
- To be Physically fit and able to perform manual work
What we offer:
Generous pay package - plus incentives for the right applicant.
Flexibility – negotiable work hours.
Cutting edge – we are experts in our field and strive for industry excellence .
Diversity – you will get the opportunity to work alongside the best in the industry and have the backup and support of our Superior Diesel Workshop of highly skilled technicians.
Positive company culture – we are a fun and innovative team and welcome new ideas.
Job Security – we are an expanding, fast-paced company, and continually diversifying into different fields to ensure maximum job security for our people.