We are seeking applications for suitably qualified Heavy vehicle Diesel Mechanics. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Heavy vehicle repairs and maintenance to a high standard
- Diesel, machinery, fleet repairs and maintenance
- Scan tool & fault Diagnostics
- The ability to follow OH & S procedures and maintain a high degree of safety
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Trade qualifications with 2+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated good written and verbal communication
- General computer skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- A strong work ethic
- Demonstrated good time management
- The Ability to work unsupervised and independently as well as part of the team
- A Broad Mechanical aptitude
- A Manual Driver’s Licence (MR/HR licence preferred but not essential)
- To be Physically fit and able to perform manual work
What we offer:
Generous pay package - plus incentives for the right applicant.
Flexibility – negotiable work hours.
Cutting edge – we are experts in our field and strive for industry excellence .
Diversity – you will get the opportunity to work alongside the best in the industry and have the backup and support of our Superior Diesel Workshop of highly skilled technicians.
Positive company culture – we are a fun and innovative team and welcome new ideas.
Job Security – we are an expanding, fast-paced company, and continually diversifying into different fields to ensure maximum job security for our people.