Our finance officer will perform an important role within our company. This position will be responsible for the management of accounts administration within the business. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Accounts payable and customer invoicing
- Maintaining and reconciling bank accounts & credit cards
- Management reporting and end of month
- Stock adjustments in the system as required
- Preparation of BAS information
- Reconciliation of GST accounts
- General Profit & Loss reports
- Liaise with external accountant when required
- Processing weekly payroll & superannuation
- General office administration
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To have 2+ years in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and advanced knowledge of accounting software
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent data entry skills
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of the administration team
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- To be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
What we offer:
Generous pay package - plus incentives for the right applicant.
Flexibility – negotiable work hours.
Cutting edge – we are experts in our field and strive for industry excellence .
Diversity – you will get the opportunity to work alongside the best in the industry and have the backup and support of our Superior Diesel Workshop of highly skilled technicians.
Positive company culture – we are a fun and innovative team and welcome new ideas.
Job Security – we are an expanding, fast-paced company, and continually diversifying into different fields to ensure maximum job security for our people.