We are seeking applications for suitably qualified Boiler Makers, to be part of our team, responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Fabrication and boiler making
- Working alongside our technicians on a variety of vehicles & machinery
- General warehouse duties
- Workshop based position
- Maintain a High degree of safety and follow OH & S procedures
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To be a suitably qualified trade boiler maker
- Excellent communication skills
- General computer skills
- To be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and independently as well as part of the team
- A general mechanical aptitude
- Manual Driver’s Licence (MR/HR licence preferred but not essential)
- Physically fit and able to perform manual work
What we offer:
Generous pay package - plus incentives for the right applicant.
Flexibility – negotiable work hours.
Cutting edge – we are experts in our field and strive for industry excellence .
Diversity – you will get the opportunity to work alongside the best in the industry and have the backup and support of our Superior Diesel Workshop of highly skilled technicians.
Positive company culture – we are a fun and innovative team and welcome new ideas.
Job Security – we are an expanding, fast-paced company, and continually diversifying into different fields to ensure maximum job security for our people.